I made this subway art sign and I worked very hard on it. I wanted to hang it in the kitchen - by the phone jack on the wall - to cover it up. Mr. ST said a flat out no. Well, we started to disagree and I became frustrated.
The disagreement became about the wedding.
Mr. ST voiced:
- He does not want our house to be a 'craft house'
- I have too many projects started and not finished
- He has no idea what is going on with the plans for the wedding
- There has been a lack of 'opinion asking'
- He is insisting I spend more money than I think I should on a dress
- He does not think we should spend too much on photography
- I feel like our house is not my whole home because I cannot be creative for it
- That I would like help making decisions
- I do not have more than two projects going for the wedding
- I gave up blinging my shoes because of the cost of the crystals
- I want to spend more on photography than a dress
- That I asked specifically for his opinion on matters and got cheeky responses
I know all couples will argue and can disagree about aspects of the wedding. It's been almost a year since we got engaged and we were both very gung-ho at the beginning - picking out the venue and booking certain vendors. I feel like we are in a wedding lull now - this no planning land - until we need to really get things done.
When is too early to get things done? Has anyone ever gone through a lull in planning?