Blogging my way through wedding planning, crafts, life and all the unexpected events in between.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Six- Seven

June 6th Photo - BOOKS!

I was in the library to pick up some books, picked a random aisle and snapped a picture!

This is a picture of my FAVORITE books at home.  I had a hard time choosing just one shelf. 

June 7th, High Angle -
I was stumped at first...a high angel, er, angle.  Then as I walked into work I saw the shot:

The grimy underside of a school desk.  *shudder* yuck.  Haha. 

I also wanted to let you know that a VERY good Blogger friend of mine, Tiffany from Bride-onicles of a Soon to Be Bride is having a Fabulous Giveaway  that you should go check-out.  She has a 1-year subscription to Martha Stewart Weddings up for grabs.  EeeeeeK!!!  My FAVORITE bridal magazine!  Go enter!  I'm passing my luck along to you!!



2 comments:

Tiff For Tat said...

Thanks for blogging about the giveaway! I love reading and still go to the library to get books! There is something about the smell and walking up and down the stacks that I love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Such a great photos and a brilliant reminder for me. I need to get a few new books soon! Kisses