We aren't getting married until 2012 - and the end of 2012 to boot. I was a plannnnnning FREAK when we first got engaged. I immediately sat down with Mr. ST and a calendar and we began discussing dates. I pushed for fall of 2011. BUT since I had no job prospects and we just bought a house Mr.ST gently reminded me that 2011 would not work because our bank account was rather dry (stupid house - haha I kid, I kid house - love you).
So I was momentarily crushed when I realized I would have to wait just a bit over two years for us to get married. Howwwwwever, We are now at the 20-months-to-go-mark and I find myself feeling a bit overwhelmed about some of the DIY projects I plan on attempting.
BUT the point of this whole post is to relish in the fact that I am, incandecently happy with Mr. ST. It's the simple things:
- he makes me laugh. After 6 years of being together, he still makes me laugh from the bottom of my belly.
- we work well together. Chores are more my responsibility around the house because I don't work anywhere near as many hours, but we still do things together.
- We snuggle. EVERY DAY. We try to cuddle/snuggle together for at least a few minutes every single day.
- he seems honestly interested in my craft affair - he at least encourages me to make things for other people and to enter my crafts/things into contests and to sell them
- we work on wedding related things together. At least once a week we try to iron out a few more details and work on our vision.
- I stil love him. LIKE CRAZY. I look at him and still get butterflies.
- I miss him when he works doubles/overnights. I miss him for instance tonight. I hate sleeping in the bed by myself.