Blogging my way through wedding planning, crafts, life and all the unexpected events in between.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Shoes - the Finale!!!

The shoes are FINALLY done.  You can read about the shoesHERE  and  HERE .


No more paint dye.

No more glue.

No more crystals.

No more glitter.

No more clear sealer spray.


They are done. 

Here is the before.  I never took a great one- only them in the box. Sorry!!


Just getting started on the multi-colored crystal strap. 




Working on the heel strap.  I even put the multi-colored crystals on the tiny buckles. 


Here they are - all glitter and crystal fabulousness!!!  SO HAPPY WITH THEM. 

Did you find your wedding shoes?  Have you ever taken a plain pair of shoes and crafted them into something spectacular?

2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I love them! I think they came out amazing! I was thinking about doing something to my shoes, maybe glitter on the soles?, but at this point I don't think I have the energy to do anything to them.

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

These are amazing! I'll have to go back and read about what kind of dye you used. Thanks for the inspiration!