Blogging my way through wedding planning, crafts, life and all the unexpected events in between.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two maids in a pod

Well, Jamaica was amazing.  Ah-May-Zing.  Please do go to Negril and watch the sunset one time in your life....out over the lagoon...the water turned the most beautiful shades of indigo...the sky was magnificently streaked with oranges, golds, and pinks.  I could go on and on, but I'll spare you all those details.  Awwww - The FH and I at sunset.  He has just tried to throw me into the water, hence the funny stance together.  lol.

(personal photo)
The FH and I just found out his sister is going to have a baby GIRL!   I am OVER THE MOON about this because the little doll will be about 15 months old when we get married and I cannot WAIT to put her in a tiny white dress that matches mine and drag her down the isle.  Well, hopefully she is isn't cranky that day and will go willingly, otherwise, I'll drag away. 

But back to some 'maids.  I asked my first Matron on Honor while we were away.  She has become a fantastic friend in just a short amount of time. I know there will be very few people who will be able to handle me as well on the "big day" as she can.  She's a no nonsense lady and will certainly keep everyone in the BP in line.  Plus I've kidnapped her and forced at almost knife point to attend numerous brial expos and events and register to win me honeymoons at said events.  She teared up a bit and we had a good hug and laugh. 

(personal photo - MofH NM on the left and Me right after I asked...)

 
I will be creating a BP card to post the pictures because of course in my excitement to make the last one I took one picture when I started, got going with the Cricut and then took one when I finished.  Duh....I was excited about vacation.  Who could blame me?

No comments: