Blogging my way through wedding planning, crafts, life and all the unexpected events in between.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Easy Easter Crafts

Easter has sprung up on us!  Haha.  Love a good pun. 

Bridesmaid TBG came over a nice relaxing day of crafting. 

This is my newest Geo Mesh wreath.  I LOVEEEE this stuff.  More and more craft stores are carrying it in stock and they are getting more and more colors/textures as well.  It's easy to manipulate and lasts in all sorts of weather conditions.  This is a bright pink mesh with a glitter line in it.  The peeps are made from foam and from my chick Peeps template I made last year and from bunny peeps from MADE by Dana.  The garland is from the dollar store too.  I was inspired by a few wreaths I had seen on Pinterest and so I go to work.

These are the blocks that Bridesmaid TBG made - sooooo cute.  She came up with the saying herself too!  They are still a tad wet here, but she needed to get home to her pup, Roxanne. 

Hope you had a great weekend!



1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

Those wreaths seem to be so in right now. They're even selling them out our local grocery store. I'm thinking that I should really try out making one myself.