Blogging my way through wedding planning, crafts, life and all the unexpected events in between.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

WhoopdWhoop

Hey hey!  Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!  Just wanted to share a great new site I stumbled upon.  It's called WhoopdWhoop.  The site allows you to post items you have created and "swap" them currency free with other crafters.  You earn Whoops for each item you "sell" and then you can purchase items with your Whoops the only cost is the shipping of the item.  Amazing.  I am so excited and cannot wait to get my shop up and running so I can start buying things from other crafters! YAY!

You can join by clicking on my refferal link: http://bit.ly/edTRHg  That will take you right to the site to join and help me out in the process!!  You can also click on the right on the widget and that will also take you to the site too.  Thanks!!!! :-) 

1 comment:

Tiff For Tat said...

This site sounds fantastic!! And sounds perfect for you since you are so creative and great at crafting! I will definitely check it out.